The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$205.00 - $211.00
We designed the Tall & Handsome with strength and elegance in mind, but also to be super easy to setup and adjust. Like all PAUL components, it’s built to the highest standards for tolerance, function, reliability, and ease of use. Machined by us here in sunny Chico, California. - Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Such Great Heights The budget-friendly Aeffect R Dropper Post is a rock-solid, shred-ready entry into the dropper post world. Designed right to keep you on the trails and out of the shop as much as possible, you'll wonder how you ever rode without one. It's What's Inside That Counts The brains of this dropper post are an extremely reliable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that delivers infinite adjustment within its travel. Simple Saddle Setup A user-friendly zero-offset seatpost clamp really cuts down on the time between setting up your saddle and ripping down the trail.
- Built on the revered FOX Transfer platform, the Turbine R Dropper Post has infinite height adjustment with up to 175mm of drop Specs: - Seat Post Diameter: 30.9mm - Travel: 200mm - Cable Routing: Internal
- XC - Gravel - Trail focused post - Two-position simplicity - Featherweight - Cable routes in either direction for compatibility with any dropper lever - Zero offset - 352g
Saddle Up Based on the latest FOX Transfer platform with its proven performance, the new Turbine R Dropper Post features a slick seat clamp design for reduced stack height and a 25g weight savings from the previous version. This post will treat you right. Less is More New, patent-pending FOX seat clamp design dramatically reduces stack height, allowing you to fit more travel into a shorter space. Full Coverage Proven FOX-designed internals provide infinite height adjustment, but perhaps more importantly—even easier serviceability. No-Sweat Installation Mounting a saddle and getting your saddle position dialed is easy thanks to the user-friendly seatpost clamp. Brilliantly Uncomplicated Uses standard shifter cable and housing. You know, just to keep things real. Oh yeah—it's also 25g lighter than the previous version. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes post only - Mechanical lever actuation - Head Type: Zero Offset—2 Bolt - Weight: 520g
- Built on the revered FOX Transfer platform, the Turbine R Dropper Post has infinite height adjustment with up to 175mm of drop Specs: - Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm - Travel: 200mm - Cable Routing: Internal
The patented Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride. Benefits: - Transform your current bike—switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own - Ride with ease—no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike Details: - Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly while riding - Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent - Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero positions - Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change - Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike - Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping - 16mm rearward setback (road position) - Check technical specifications for compatibility
The minimal design of the ShockStop Seatpost blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern gravel, road, and e-bikes. Along with the ShockStop Stem, this system works together to reduce fatigue and strain, letting you ride further, faster, and more comfortably. Benefits: - Go further—reducing fatigue from bumps and vibrations - Ride faster—energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion - Take control—customize your suspension feel to float over obstacles and maintain control Details: - 35mm of active suspension travel - Infinitely adjustable stiffness via pre-load adjustment and swappable springs - Adjusting stiffness / pre-load does not reduce travel - Swappable springs included to accommodate varied rider weight and preference - Optimized linkage geometry provides ultra-responsive suspension feel - Check technical specifications for compatibility What's in the Box: - 1 x ShockStop Seatpost - 2 x springs (1 pre-installed, 1 included in box for increased stiffness) - All required hardware
Proven 2-bolt design provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and easy adjustability. Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out. - Material: 6061 alloy - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
The proven 2-bolt design on this classic provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. The two-bolt design is easy to adjust and holds tight. Its low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out, and the bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for the greatest contact area with the saddle. The Classic also features Ritchey's 'Classic' high-polish silver finish. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 350mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 260g (27.2x350mm) - Color: high-polish silver
Now available with the iconic high-polish silver finish, the Ritchey Classic Zero seatpost features the same Zero post head and zero setback as the original Zero post. Inspired by life, built to last, and providing a classy aesthetic, the Classic Zero offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're cruising along rough gravel roads, remounting after running a section of slop on the 'cross course, ripping some sublime singletrack, or out on an epic road ride, the Classic Zero seatpost keeps your saddle exactly where you want it. - Material: 6061 alloy - Offset: zero - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified for seatpost—follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 290g (27.2 x 400mm)
Ritchey's WCS 1-Bolt Seatmast Topper makes saddle installation and adjustment super easy. It's constructed of forged aluminum for strength and the single bolt clamp makes it very simple to find your perfect saddle position. Furthering the ideal fit, the WCS Seatmast Topper comes in 50mm and 70mm lengths and different offsets.
Whether it's a cross remount, an unexpected pothole, or a rough line down the trail, the WCS Zero post will not relinquish its position. Featuring a confidence-inspiring extra-secure fore/aft bolt system, the Zero post is second-to-none in ease of installation and fit adjustment. - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - 3D Forged 2014 Alloy - Offset: Zero - Cradle: Standard saddle rail clamp
The redesigned Zero post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 400mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 240g (27.2x400mm)
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks. - 3D Forged 7050 Alloy - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 20mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - Finish: Blatte - 195g (27.2/350)
Bike fit is important - a bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles is concerned. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing in the right fit. - 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head - 15mm adjustable setback - Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability - Finish: BB black
Carbon seatpost with a proven low-profile, 2-bolt clamp that won't bottom out on the saddle. - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails - 2-bolt design securely holds the saddle in place and is easy to adjust - Offset: 25mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Carbon
Comp Carbon Zero Setpost
The smooth and sleek design of the patented SideBinder clamp makes the Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-Bolt a sophisticated choice to finish off a performance-oriented build. The beauty of this carbon masterpiece lies in the simplicity of the design of the wide clamp head. Secured with a single 5mm bolt, this post offers ease of adjustability while relieving stress on saddle rails. - Monocoque carbon construction - Available in 27.2 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for all different carbon rail sizes - Saddle clamp torque spec: 12Nm - Matte UD carbon finish - 185g (27.2/350)