Mon - Sat 10AM-7PM Sunday Closed
Join us for an evening of sharing and learning about bicycles. Bring your bike and have a hands-on experience getting to know your bicycle. You don’t have a bike but still want to participate? Our escort service will select a match for you when you arrive.
- Flat tire repair – Develop confidence to repair a flat while working on your own bike
- Riding position – A discussion covering proper bicycle fit and positioning
- Bicycle Touch-points – Learn to love your saddle, pedals, and handlebar
- Ride Prep – What to look for each time you hop on you bike. Ride smart, ride safe!
- Wine & Whine - A open-form conversation covering all things bike, plus wine and cheese
- Door Prizes & In-Store Discounts
Class is limited to 20 female participants
Saturday, February 24th, 7:00 to 9:00PM