Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit.
- Tough, nylon composite body
- Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings
- Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort
- Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height.
- Platform size: 119 x 99mm